Transcript Requests

Susan Walter - Registrar, SM South High School

For former students, please see the attached information and form to request a transcript and record release authorization from the Shawnee Mission School District, SM South High School.  Please return the completed form with a photocopy of your driver's license by email or fax to Susan Walter, or by fax 913-993-7542. 

For current students, a records release form will need to be on file before any transcripts will be sent. Please download the student Records Release Form - SM South and send the completed form to Susan Walter, or fax 913-993-7542.