Transcripts are the official school record of courses and grades. Most colleges will require a current official transcript as part of the application process.
Transcripts are not sent over weekends or during school breaks so please plan accordingly with regards to your deadlines for scholarships and applications.
For current students, a Records Release is now included on the online verification form that parents complete at the beginning of the year or at the time of new enrollment.
Please direct any questions to:
Susan Walter, Registrar : email@example.com
Unofficial TranscriptsSeniors and Juniors needing unofficial transcripts can find them on their Skyward account under Student Portfolio- Attachments.
All other unofficial transcripts will need to be requested through the Registrar.
Directions to send your official transcript through Xello:
1) In your Xello Student Dashboard, under Goals & Plans, click College Planning.
2) Under College Applications, select the institution to which you'd like your transcript sent.
3) Select Admission Type
4) Select Application Deadline
5) Under the Application Checklist, find Transcript.
6) To the right, click Request.
7) A banner at the top of the screen will indicate the request was sent